What if I want to offer a student a permanent job?
- Go ahead - we want to help our students into permanent work once they graduate. We do ask that you keep us informed.
- Please remember, you can only employ someone off-platform if it is a permanent position. You are not allowed to temporarily hire a candidate directly.
How do I pay?
- We handle the payroll for you so it’s super simple.
- Our payment Terms are outlined in the Master Terms and Conditions.
What if I’m not happy with the job?
- If you feel your student hasn’t fulfilled the brief to your satisfaction, you can get in touch with the Unibeez team via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try and help you to resolve the issue.
5 Top Tips for hirers
- Create a clear brief, with plenty of background information and set realistic goals/deadlines to be achieved.
- Stay in touch. Keep checking in and answering any questions they may have.
- Track progress.
- Listen and give constructive feedback.
- If you’re impressed with the outcome of the job, add the individual to your team so that other account holders within your company know that you rate that person.
What happens when the job is completed?
- You will be asked to verify the number of hours which have been worked
- Once the hours are verified, you must rate your student and they will rate you. The more jobs completed, the better the rating and experience you both gain.
- If you worked with someone and endorsed them, they are automatically added to your Company team so you can work with them again.
Once I’ve created a Job Post what happens next ?
- You will receive a curated list of top candidates who are interested in your job.
- Browse through their profiles until you find what you’re looking for.
- You can contact any applicant interested in your job by sending direct messages through the platform.
- If you have found an applicant you want to work with, “book” them. The job will then show in your “Bookings”
- When you are ready to start the booking you click on “Activate job” . The student will receive a message to tell them the job has started.
How do I find the right person for my job?
- Enter as much detail as you can about the project and the skills required to do the job.The Unibeez platform uses algorithms to search keywords, matching the skills and experience required by you to the skills and experience entered by students.
How do I get started?
- Create and activate your Company Master Account.
- Add your logo, invoice details, company profile, brand values, what you have to offer as an employer, thought leadership and your ethos as a company.
- The stronger your profile the better it will be received by the marketplace.
- Once you have created your Master Account, you can invite colleagues to set up Sub Accounts.