1st/2nd Line Support
reconciliation of accounts
efficiency and organisation
excellent organisation skills
three weeks and i have completed them on
good organisation skills
organisation and planning
organised with a high attention to detail
planning and organising
strong organisational skills
excel advanced level
excel spreadsheet handling
microsoft office - excel
proficiency in word
proficient in excel
understanding microsoft excel
use of microsoft word
word and excel profficient
excellent communication skills
good communication skills
written and verbal communication
communicate data effectively
communication and escalations
have great communication skills with peers and customers
oral and written communication
oral and written communication skills
verbal and written communication
january 2014 – present – babysitting
june 2015:the communication store –"
written and oral communication
basic computer skills
have great computer skills
operating computer software
a range of customer service experience
ability to deal with customer complaints effeciently
ability to deal with customer complaints efficiently
can provide excellent customer service
confident and articulate individual capable of the ighest level of customer service
confident in delivering excellent customer service
customer relations & sales assistance
customer service experience
customer service history
customer service skills
customer service skills from my job as a sales assistant.
dealt with customer complaints and provided solutions
exceptional customer service
google drive applications
critical and analytical thinker
critical and analytical thinking
able to think critically
good at critical thinking
legal document preparation
high emotional intelligence
leadership and decision making skills
completed cadet leadership course 2019
confident leadership skills
good leadership and teamwork skills
good leadership skills
management cim level 5
leading online meetings
data collection and analysis
research and data collection
microsoft office 365
microsoft office package proficient
microsoft office proficiency
microsoft office skills
microsoft office software
microsoft office specialist
microsoft package proficient
microsoft windows proficient
office 365 skills
bighand audio transcription tool
What if I want to offer a student a permanent job?
- Go ahead - we want to help our students into permanent work once they graduate. We do ask that you keep us informed.
- Please remember, you can only employ someone off-platform if it is a permanent position. You are not allowed to temporarily hire a candidate directly.
How do I pay?
- We handle the payroll for you so it’s super simple.
- Our payment Terms are outlined in the Master Terms and Conditions.
What if I’m not happy with the job?
- If you feel your student hasn’t fulfilled the brief to your satisfaction, you can get in touch with the Unibeez team via email@example.com and we’ll try and help you to resolve the issue.
5 Top Tips for hirers
- Create a clear brief, with plenty of background information and set realistic goals/deadlines to be achieved.
- Stay in touch. Keep checking in and answering any questions they may have.
- Track progress.
- Listen and give constructive feedback.
- If you’re impressed with the outcome of the job, add the individual to your team so that other account holders within your company know that you rate that person.
What happens when the job is completed?
- You will be asked to verify the number of hours which have been worked
- Once the hours are verified, you must rate your student and they will rate you. The more jobs completed, the better the rating and experience you both gain.
- If you worked with someone and endorsed them, they are automatically added to your Company team so you can work with them again.
Once I’ve created a Job Post what happens next ?
- You will receive a curated list of top candidates who are interested in your job.
- Browse through their profiles until you find what you’re looking for.
- You can contact any applicant interested in your job by sending direct messages through the platform.
- If you have found an applicant you want to work with, “book” them. The job will then show in your “Bookings”
- When you are ready to start the booking you click on “Activate job” . The student will receive a message to tell them the job has started.
How do I find the right person for my job?
- Enter as much detail as you can about the project and the skills required to do the job.The Unibeez platform uses algorithms to search keywords, matching the skills and experience required by you to the skills and experience entered by students.
How do I get started?
- Create and activate your Company Master Account.
- Add your logo, invoice details, company profile, brand values, what you have to offer as an employer, thought leadership and your ethos as a company.
- The stronger your profile the better it will be received by the marketplace.
- Once you have created your Master Account, you can invite colleagues to set up Sub Accounts.